Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Gift For You

Hi Folks,

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by and here we are again at "Merry Christmas".

So many things have happened, good, bad and ugly, but thanks to God ... we're still here.

That being said I'll get to the purpose of this note ... your Christmas gift!

Starting today and continuing for the next twelve days, I will be sharing with you the complete version of the First Edition of Age is Just a Number.

It will not be posted or archived anywhere but disseminated via my Greetings newsletter ONLY.

The first issue will be sent out at 7:00 PM EST today and at 12:00 noon every day until completion. So I guess I'll be having lunch with you guys for the next twelve days ... LOL.

I hope that reading it blesses you as much as it blessed me while writing.

I thank God for each and every one of you.

Peace,
Dee

P.S. Thanks to all who voted for me to win Author of the Month of December at C&B Books. It worked ... I Won!

P.S.S. Stay tuned for details of the Virtual Party on the last day!

P.S.S.S. I just asked to be a Judge on a Poetry Contest and the person in charge said Yes! Makes me think of that scripture "You have not because you ask not" I wonder how much in life I didn't receive, because I didn't ask?

Subscribe* below to receive your gift:

*If you were subscribed to any of my lists before November 23rd, you are already subscribed. If, however, you've never joined any of my lists or subscribed after November 23rd, subscribe below:

Subscribe to: Greetings
My Virtual Birthday and Holiday Greeting Card List.

No comments: